This Wooden Mechanical Clock Kit lets you build a clock without all of that fancy casing around it. Build your own clock and then display it and use it to keep the time while impressing your friends.
It uses a pendulum and weight to keep time. It is totally classy and you get the satisfaction of building it yourself.
Wooden Mechanical Clock Kit
- Build an awesome, fully-functional, wooden pendulum clock
- And it even tells time (with two fixed hands pointing to wheels that correspond to the hour and minute)
- This is a clock that you will need to wind up
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Includes: Over 100 parts, pencil, sandpaper, fully-illustrated instructions (including mounting template)
- Supplies Needed: Glue, Razor Saw, Counterweight Material (BBs, metal shot, fishing weights, etc.), Patience
- Completed Dimensions: approx. 13″ x 9″ x 3″ with a 51″ pendulum
Only $69.99 from ThinkGeek.com.