Maybe you have a lot of old cassette tapes with great music laying around, but no device where you listen to them. Here’s your chance to change this.
The USB Cassette Deck ($198) lets you convert those tapes into MP3 files, giving you the chance to enjoy the music on your computer or portable audio player. Simply plug the double tape deck into the computer’s USB port and you are ready to start converting.
Completely plug and play with no special drivers required, the USB Cassette Deck comes with idiot-proof Audacity and EZ Tape Converter software. This allows you to archive your recordings directly into iTunes® in a few clicks. Just think, you could be listening to old mix tapes on your MP3 player or burning CDs of that ancient recording of your gran prattling on about the price of Spam.
- Quickly transfer music on your tapes to MP3 format on your computer!
- Dual dubbing cassette deck
- Plug & Play USB audio interface – no drivers needed!
- Metal and CrO2 tape selector
- PC and Mac compatible
- Audacity (Mac and PC) and EZ Tape Converter (PC) recording software included!
- Approximately – 42cm (W) x 13.5cm (H) x 22cm (D)