The U Record Music Convertor allows you to easily convert your analog music collection into digital files. Simply hook it up to your cassette deck or record player and you’re good to go.
The software provided makes it easier than ever to transfer your music onto your computer, clean up those annoying hisses and import it onto iTunes (or any other music software you decide to use). Now there’s no need to drag out your decrepit record player the next time you want to subject your dinner guests to your horrendous fabulous collection of disco hits.
- The U Record Music Converter is a bridge between the past and the future.
- The converter has a stereo line input so you can connect your record player, cassette deck, walkman, minidisk player (why weren’t those popular?) – anything with a stereo or headphone output.
- The converter has 2 settings: phono and line in, so if you’re record player is older than you are you needn’t worry.
- Includes EZ Vinyl (PC) & EZ Audio (MAC) converter software to transfer your tracks onto your computer to produce CDs and automatically import the tracks into your iTunes library.
- Includes Audacity to enhance your recordings by filtering out sound imperfections. It also separates tracks and exports your files.
- The converter is plug and play so there’s no need to install any drivers.
- Powered by USB.
- Includes a USB Cable.
- Recommended for use with USB 2.0.
- Requires Windows XP/Vista or Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, 256MB of Ram, 250MB of hard drive space and a CD/DVD rom drive.
- Suitable for ages 12 years +.
- Size: 11.2 x 11.2 x 3 cm.
The U Record Music Convertor is yours for £49.99 (about $80 USD) from the IWOOT website.