If you have a large record collection, you might want to enjoy some of that old music on your iPad. Well now you can transfer those songs directly from your record to your tablet with the iLP Turntable.
Just put your iDevice in the slot, play the record and transfer those old classics straight into your iPad’s music app. It will even separate tracks automatically, which is a nice bonus. You can also plug this turntable into the nearest USB port on your computer and start converting your collection.
- Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2 and iPod touch 4th Gen only
- Convert your records directly to iPad, iPhone or iPod — no computer needed!
- RCA outputs for listening to your LPs on your home stereo or home theater system
- Optional computer connection via USB for conversion and archiving to Mac or PC
- Free EZ Vinyl Converter software included for Mac and PC
- Free EZ Vinyl Converter app for iPad, iPhone or iPod (downloads via App Store)
- App automatically separates tracks
- Hinged dust cover protects needle and keeps turntable clean
Pretty handy huh? It is just $156.19 from Firebox. Start listening to those old tunes again.