Veho has launched a shiny black alternative to those other USB turntables out there. It does the same thing as its competitors, converting your old vinyls to digital files – it just looks a bit better when doing so.
All you have to do is connect the USB vinyl turntable to the USB port on your computer and then use this classic USB turntable as normal. The user-friendly software records everything as industry standard WAV files, which you can export as MP3s to the latest music players like your iPod.
The comprehensive editing software allows you to clean up tracks, rearrange and create playlists, not to mention a variety of other editing features that will have your golden oldies sounding like new – like the handy noise removal tool.
- Convert standard 7, 10 and 12 inch records to crisp digital audio
- Compatible with 33s, 45s and 78s
- Export your vinyl to the latest music players
- Stylish piano black design
- Ultra sleek and compact
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Belt drive system and stereo diamond stylus (included)
- Automatic and manual stop selection
- RCA output-output power 0.3-0.5w
- Recording and editing software included
The Veho USB Turntable is available from Gizoo for £69.95 (about $104 USD).