Luggage companies are starting to get creative with design to help people fish their luggage out of homogenous heaps of black bags. For example, SuitSuit Cases are a collection of quirky, hard-shelled luggage on wheels.
If you’ve ever witnessed how baggage personnel handles luggage, you’d be a big advocate for hard cases. Aside from standing up to harsh treatment and conditions, hard case luggage tends to come in fun styles and graphics.
- Sturdy wheels for when you venture off-road
- Light weight and impact resistant outer shell
- Extendable trolley-style handle
- TSA approved lock
- SUITSUIT branded interior with mesh lid compartment, packing straps and interior pockets
- Grab handle for extra stability when loaded
- Measures approximately 36cm(W) x 20cm(D) x 54cm(H)
- Capacity is approximately 40 Liters
- Weighs approximately 2.5kg (when empty)
The SuitSuit Case Boom Box design makes you look like a roadie, while the Washing Machine case paints a vivid picture of what your clothes will look like at the end of the trip. And who needs luggage tags with a suitcase that reads in big block letters “This Is My Suitcase!” ?
Another awesome feature about the SuitSuit is that you can lock it without creating a big stink with the TSA, because they’ll be able to open the TSA-approved lock if necessary. The 20-inch cases will likely be accepted as carry-on for most airlines, which is essential on certain trips.
To order SuitSuit Cases, go to Firebox.com where they are £99.99 with free delivery in the UK. The Washing Machine case is available for pre-order. You can also find these and several other designs at Amazon.co.uk.
We also love the Micro Scooter Luggage that gets you from one end of the terminal to the other lickety-split.