Whether you picture yourself as a Rebel leader or a smuggler, this Star Wars Han Solo Blaster Replica is probably as close to the real deal that you’re going to get.
With an eye for detail and using as many original elements as possible, the crew behind this replica added features that any Star Wars fan will love, especially if Han Solo is your main man.
- Custom made Hensoldt-Wetzlar scope made of all original materials, and working optical lenses! More than 27 individual parts!
- Grille made of 3 Veron model kit cylinders
- Denix C-96 Mauser replica customized especially for this prop
- Steel bull barrel complete with threads for the rifle barrel extension (as seen when the original gun appeared in “Naked Runner”)
- Custom made steel MG81 flash hider and mounting collar
- Steel scope mounting bracket and hardware
- Barrel greeblies made of PVC and ABS plastic
- Functioning hammer, trigger and bolt!
Even better, the blaster comes in two styles. Choose either a brand-new look or go for a battle-worn look that makes it appear that you fought the Empire… and maybe a bounty hunter or two.
Available for $449.95 at Todd’s Costumes.
Wow. You could probably find an actual Mauser C96 broomhandle pistol and make your own for that price.