Baking is said to be a great stress reliever. Personally I find the eating as the stress relieving part; especially when you get to munch on things like the Peanut Butter Cup Cake and the Caramel Apple Cake.
But for those of you that do love to bake, you can leave the eating to others and do some serious baking with the Darth Vader Baking Tray or the new Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs Cakelet Pan. The Snow White Cakelet Pan lets you bake all seven of the classic dwarfs, Doc, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey, Sleepy, Sneezy and Bashful, and Snow White in one session…and the nonstick pan makes for fast cleanup so you can move on to round two of your baking.
Once upon a time in a faraway land, there lived a beautiful girl named Snow White and seven lovable dwarfs. Snow White’s love of baking was as great as her beauty—and the cakes she made were magical. Made exclusively for us by Nordic Ware, our nonstick cast-aluminum cakelet pan makes it easy for little bakers to create these same fairytale treats at home, complete with charming detail. Bring the individual cakes to life with colorful icing and sprinkles – and live happily ever after!
- Bakes eight mini cakes in the shapes of Snow White, Doc, Happy, Grumpy, Dopey, Sleepy, Sneezy and Bashful.
- Heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Premium nonstick finish ensures easy release with details intact and quick cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive
You can purchase the Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs Cakelet Pan at Williams-Sonoma for $39.95.
Leave a Reply