After a tough day of negotiating peace treaties or battling the Borg, Jean-Luc Picard likes to unwind with a nice cup of Earl Grey tea. He tells the replicator that he wants “Tea, Earl Grey, Hot” and then sits down to relax. Now you can have Picards version of this tea with the Officially Licensed Star Trek Tea.
It’s perfect for in your favorite loose leaf brewer. Just steep in hot water just off the boil for 2-3 minutes. It’s a 4 oz tin of loose leaf tea and you don’t even need a replicator.
Tea, Earl Grey, Hot – Officially Licensed Star Trek Tea
- What would Picard drink? This, of course!
- Brew it in your favorite loose leaf brewer
- Steep in water just off the boil for 2-3 minutes
- 4 oz tin of loose leaf Tea, Earl Grey, Hot
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectible
This makes a great gift for any Star Trek fan. Just $14.99 from Thinkgeek.