The new Boil Buoy innovation is a small and clever kitchen accessory that will help you to know when the water on your stove has come to a boil.
Just place Boil Buoy in your pot of water, turn up the heat, and wait for the ringing chime to let you know your water’s ready to go.
Here’s a “Behind the product” video for Quirky’s Boil Buoy:
Boil Buoy features:
- Stainless steel chime, with enclosed foam core for buoyancy
- Weighted bottom ensures Boil Buoy stays upright and ready to ring
- Made from 100% food- and heat-safe materials
- Measures 125mm tall by 85mm wide
- A watched pot never boils, but a ringing one does!
The Boil Buoy can be pre-ordered from the Quirky website for $9.99. If enough people place an order, the product will be put into production.