We’ve talked about cracking nuts with Hillary Clinton, but we’re not down with cracking watermelons… that is, if your head’s inside one. So when you’re off to save the world on your bike, be sure to tuck away your flesh and bones in the Nutcase Watermelon Bike Helmet.
Nutcase Watermelon Bike Helmet Features
- Adjustable Spin Dial allows for perfect fit and three sets of removable low-density polyurethane foam insert liners for comfort, and for refining fit.
- Anti-Pinch, Magnetic Buckle/chinstrap for one-handed operation
- 360 degree Reflectivity in front, back and side Nutcase logos
- Complies with CPSC standard for age 5 + up – Injection-molded ABS shell- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) protective inner foam for high impact protection
- 2 Front intake vents, 7 multiple top-mounted exhaust vents, and 2 Rear exhaust vents
If you’ve been dubbed a melon head all your life, this is your chance rise up and own it. The watermelon print looks so real that folks will be tempted to stare at you, or suddenly start craving watermelon. But as long as you practice your street smarts and keep two eyes on the road, there won’t be any crushed melon pieces to pick up.
Besides looking like fine produce, the helmet has other stuff going for it too. It has ample ventilation for comfort, an easy-access chin strap that only takes one hand to snap, and plenty of interior padding for protection.
Amazon has the Nutcase Watermelon Bike Helmet in Small (52cm-60cm) for $60. But if you have a big melon head, you can also order the helmet in Large (61cm-64cm) directly from Nutcase Helmets for the same price.