We’ve already taken a look at the UClear HBC100 and UClear HBC120, advanced communicators designed for motorcycle helmets and snowboard helmets, respectively. For all the cyclists out there, we now present the UClear HBC130 Bicycle Helmet Communicator. This communicator is designed to easily attach to most bike helmets and provide clear, wireless, hands-free communications even if high noise and extreme wind.
It uses advanced military technology, a boomless microphone, and sophisticated digital signal processing to eliminate background noise and make your voice crisp and clear. Using the communicator function, you can talk via rider-to-rider intercom to other UClear users. Add on the WT300wPTT accessory to enjoy long distance group communication. It also has Bluetooth capabilities to make mobile calls or listen to music, all controlled wirelessly through voice commands.
UClear HBC 130 Bicycle Helmet Communication
- Make mobile phone calls
- Voice Command call pickup
- Listen and wirelessly control your music
- Helmet to helmet intercom
- Patented Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology
- Auto loudness adjustment
- Concealed microphones, does not require boom microphones
- Unique wind filtering technique effective up to 36.4KM/h
- Rugged weather resistant design
- Hassle free installation
- Powerful speakers ensure clarity under noisy conditions
- Operation time up to 10 hours
No matter where you are, the patented DSP technology continues to suppress ambient noise and provides clean and clear conversation like talking face to face. Even at speeds up to 36.4KM/h, UCLear-HBC130 allows riders to communicate with unsurpassed quality.
UClear HBC130 Helmet Communicator Kit Includes:
- HBC130 control unit
- High-fidelity speakers with embedded microphones (2)
- Hardware to mount controller to most helmets
- 30″ extension cord for placing controller in pocket
- Velcro speaker mounts
- AC/USB charger