These night vision binoculars, licensed by the armed forces of the United Kingdom, features a clear LCD display and works effectively from distances of up to 15 meters.
There are two modes to explore as well, depending on exactly what you want to spy on. Stealth mode allows you to see what’s in your immediate vicinity, with the binoculars operating at partial power. However, if you need to effect maximum surveillance, then the Long Range mode allows you to see up to 15 metres in total darkness! The only clue the enemy (or local wildlife) will have of your whereabouts is a barely-visible ring of red LEDs.
The adjustable dual-eye display makes sure you can see clearly under cover of darkness, and the rubber form-fitting visor give a snug fit when you plonk them in front of your astounded eyes.
- Night Vision Binoculars, officially licensed by HM Armed Forces.
- Great for spy fun or spotting wildlife undetected. And zombie attacks, that sort of thing.
- Two modes – stealth for short distance and long range for, well… long range.
- Adjustable lenses.
- Military or spy display modes (changes between grey or green display).
- Comfortable rubber visor.
- Adjustable dual-eye display.
- Invisible infra-red illumination.
- Size: 9.5 W: 16 D: 23 cm
The Night Vision Binoculars are available over at IWOOT for £69.99 (about $110 USD).