The Little Tikes Deluxe Ride Wagon is to kids what the party limo is to adults. What could be better than being towed in the comfort of a shaded wagon with your BFFs, while having your most favorite treats and drinks at your fingertips? Not a whole lot, I tell ya. Hey, does this thing come with add-on options like leather seats and surround sound?
Little Tikes Deluxe Ride and Relax Wagon
- Umbrella attaches to wagon to keep kids out of the sun
- Attached cooler can be filled with ice to keep drinks and snacks cold. Comes with seatbelts and drink holders
- Wagon converts to bench for relaxing seating that both children and adults can enjoy
- Removable sides enable you to cart around supplies needed for any yard project
- QuietRide wheels for less noise, Wagon handles flip underneath for easy storage and transporation
- Covered storage area lets you take all those essentials along for the day
- Product Dimensions: 41.9 x 23.6 x 16.5 inches ; 36 pounds
A lot of parent geeks know that when it comes to their progeny, Little Tikes is a reputable brand. We’re not trying to be a baby products site or anything, but some of you could probably use a little help in the logistics department when it comes to getting you and your kids (and all your random gear) out into the great outdoors.
Two kids could sit comfortably facing each other when the wagon sides are up. In bench configuration, three children could probably squeeze in nice and snug. When the kids are at play, the bench can accommodate the tired adult who has just realized that his life purpose has been reduced to that of a mule and taco truck. During assembly, make sure to attach the front wheels properly, since some customers have experienced issues with warping.
My favorite feature of this wagon is the attachable cooler on the side. It looks roomy enough to store a whole picnic’s worth of stuff.
This luxurious ride, formally called the Little Tikes Deluxe Ride & Relax Wagon with Umbrella, can be found for $111.54 on Amazon.com, as well as at major retailers that carry kids’ gear, such as ToysRUs and Walmart.
The Ride-In Dalek is also something you could spoil your kids with, and this oldie but goodie, the Huge Inflatable Halloween Castle, could be put to use in a couple of months.
Leave a Reply