Raindrops keep falling on my head. Are you feeling a bit waterlogged lately? Well you can’t change the bad weather, but you can book a trip to sunny L.A. – or- give crapulous weather the middle finger by stepping out with the awesome Lumadot LED Umbrella.
The row of fiber optic lights stylishly outlines the umbrella’s shape and instantly makes you an object of attraction. If a plain black umbrella were to go to clubbing in Vegas or to a Black Eyed Peas show, this is what it would choose to wear.
By the click of the switch, you can make the lights dance, keep the lights on, or turn them off. Good looks aside, the umbrella is even more practical than its ancestors. Beyond keeping you dry, there is a light built into the handle for when you’re stuck in dark, rainy situations when you need to watch your step. Glow-in-the-dark just took on a whole new meaning.
- Futuristic black umbrella glows with fiber optic light dots covering the canopy
- Three modes: off, blinking lights, solid lights
- Keeps you dry while in rain; cannot teleport you to dry locations
- Light in handle can be turned on/off and illuminates the ground in front of you
- Geeks will love the LEDs
- Non-geeks will just think it’s a cool umbrella
- Dimensions: 41″ opened diameter and 32.5″ long
The Lumidot LED Umbrella is on sale at ThinkGeek.com for $24.99. Don’t forget to also pick up 3 AAA batteries.
For more rainbuster gadgets, take a look at the AQ Wireless Outdoor Speakers, Stylish Indoor/Outdoor Speaker System, iDuck Wireless Speaker, Solar Sun and Moon Jars, JakPak All-in-One Jacket, and Water Pistol Umbrella.