Do you remember Harrison Fords character, Rick Deckard, in the classic movie Blade Runner? If not, go rent the movie and you’ll see it rains a lot in the future and you’ll need an umbrella; so you might as well use the same styled one Harrison Ford did. The Blade Runner LED Umbrella is a replica of the futuristic umbrella used in the movie and it comes with a white or blue LED. Stay dry and keep an eye out for replicants.
Blade Runner LED Light Umbrella
- Futuristic black umbrella with LED light-up shaft
- Stay dry on your walk to the noodle shop
- Push the button to light up the shaft with LEDs
- Look both ways and watch out for replicants
- Choice of white LED shaft or blue LED shaft
- Batteries Included (Uses 3 x LR44 Button Batteries)
- Dimensions: 32.5″ long; 41″ opened diameter
You can purchase the Blade Runner Umbrella at ThinkGeek for $24.99. For a more cheerful umbrella, look at the Sky Umbrella.
I love ThinkGeek, I really do, and have bought an awful lot of their unique toys, games and gadgets.
I also bought this umbrella. Very Cool, but the first time I used it, I shook off the rain as I came inside, and the handle snapped right off. They sent me a replacement and the same thing happened so I gave up trying to look like Deckard.