War Machine with flames? That could be another name for the Iron Man Mark XXII Hot Rod Sixth-Scale Figure, which sadly didn’t get enough screen-time in Iron Man 3.
Designed as a War Machine 2.0 prototype, the Mark XXII armor got the ‘Hot Rod’ tag because of the flame patterns on the legs, as well as the different color for the arms and legs, which really stand out from the gray body.
Iron Man Mark XXII Hot Rod Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic likeness of Hot Rod (Mark XXII), the War Machine 2.0 Prototype Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulation
- Contains diecast material
- LED light-up eyes and rectangular-shaped arc reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Metallic dark gray, silver and red armor with distinctive flame patterns on legs
- Interchangeable forearm rocket-launching armor
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- One (1) saluting right palm
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- One (1) LED light-up figure stand with movie logo (white light, battery operated)
The Iron Man Mark XXII Hot Rod Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Janurary 2015 but it can be pre-ordered now for $294.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.