Tony Stark’s familiar red-and-gold armor is pretty impressive but some jobs require even more muscle, and that’s when Stark pulls out the heavy-duty suit we see on the Iron Man Igor Mark XXXVIII Collectible Figure.
Igor made his debut in Iron Man 3, when Tony Stark initiated the House Party protocol towards the end of the film, and his distinctive size and coloring helped him stand out from the rest of the armored army. The red-and-gold color combo is traded for blue, silver, and white, and the hunched-over, ‘Igor’ look of the heavy-lifting suit made naming this particular armor easy.
Iron Man Igor Mark XXXVIII Collectible Figure
- Approximately 17-inches tall
- Over 25 points of articulation
- Blue, silver and white colored painting with distress effect on armor
- Fully deployed flaps at the back of the armor
- LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of palms with improved articulation, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
The Iron Man Igor Mark XXXVIII Collectible Figure is expected to start shipping October 2014 but it can be pre-ordered now for $509.99 (or for as little as $57.37/month) at Sideshow Collectibles.