Digital photography has forever changed the ways photographs are taken and stored, but what do you do with all those pictures taken BD (Before Digital)? The iPICS2GO Negative to iPhone Scanner lets you bring all those old photos, slides, and negatives into the 21st century with everybody else.
All you have to do is attach your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S into the scanner, activate the photo app, and feed your old-school photo media into the iPICS2GO, and before you can utter any of those time-honored photographer sayings like ‘watch the birdie’ or ‘say cheese,’ you’ll have your images saved in your phone, where they can be edited, saved, and shared with others… and really, what good are great photos if you can’t share them with the rest of the world?
iPICS2GO Negative to iPhone Scanner
- Scan high-resolution pictures straight to your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S
- Works with 35mm negatives, slides, and both 3×5 and 4×6-inch pictures
- Includes a powerful editing app for converting slides and negatives into sharable photos
- Free app includes Facebook button for instant sharing
- Top platform holds iPhone 4 at optimal height and automatically positions camera
- Built-in LED lighting: no hotspots, glare or flash burn
- Custom lighting and photo tray makes photo positioning quick and easy, eliminating guesswork
- Battery powered for easy set up
You know some of those irreplaceable memories are too special to leave in such a fragile state like 20th century paper images so save them with the iPICS2GO Negative to iPhone Scanner for €50.69 from Firebox.com and $48.48 at Amazon.com.