Instagrams are all over the Interwebz these days, providing wisdom and laughter wherever they go, but you can’t eat them; not even if you print them out. The Instagram Chocolate Card adds the extra dimension of taste by letting you have a photo and personalized message printed onto a piece of chocolate, and then either have it sent to someone else or keep all that chocolatey goodness for yourself. Personally, I’d send the old-fashioned virtual Instagram to the other person and keep the chocolate for myself. It’s not like I’m selfish, but we’re talking about chocolate here.
Instagram Chocolate Card
- Instagram statistics may be massively inaccurate and should not be relied upon in court
- Large milk chocolate block
- Edible Instagram image and personalised note
- Securely packed in a presentation tin
- Milk chocolate cards contain: Cocoa solids 30% minimum, milk solids 20% minimum. Chocolate (95%): sugar, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, cocoa mass, full cream milk powder, whey powder, milk fat, soya lecithin (e322). Icing
- Inlay contains: Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Cellulose, Corn Syrup Solids, Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Arabic Gum, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid.
- Measures approximately 12.5cm(W) x 1cm(D) x 19.5cm(H)
- Weighs approximately approximately 210g
Share your wit, wisdom, and photos with an extra layer of taste added. The Instagram Chocolate Card is available for $24.19 at Firebox.com.