What happens when chocolate looks so awesome you hate to eat it? It’s a difficult dilemma but something as wickedly cool as Chocolate Skulls makes the challenge worth it.
There’s a good chance these bones were actually productive people just living their lives before running into someone packing Chocolate Ammo, or maybe it’s easier to believe these skulls are so realistic because they were molded on an authentic human skull. Hmmm. Actually both of those ideas sound pretty weird, but that last one happens to be true, and using the real deal for the design means these macabre munchies are incredibly realistic.
The skulls, weighing in at approximately 2.5kgs (5 pounds, 8 ounces), are available in three flavors of rich, high-quality Belgian chocolate (white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate) and they’re edible for up to a year if kept in a cool, dry place. Just try that with a real skull. You’ll find they’re not as tasty after that much time has passed. You also don’t get a Certificate of Authenticity if you go grave-hopping for real bones; so chocolate is definitely the way to go.
Custom Made Chocolate Skulls
- Each skull is made to order and includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- Three flavors include: Creamy and Delicious ‘Bone Chocolate’, Decadent and Rich Dark Chocolate and Exotic Semisweet Chocolate
- Looks a bit like the horrifying remains of Augustus Gloop, if he hadn’t survived his trip up Willy Wonka’s chocolate pipe, and had been excavated years later from the fudge room
- Measures approximately 16cm(W) x 21cm(D) x 16cm(H)
- Weighs approximately 2.5kg
Add a little confectionery creepiness to your diet with Chocolate Skulls for $542.89 from Firebox.com.
Leave a Reply