Interoffice warfare can get pretty extreme and as any good warrior knows, being convert can be the key to a successful mission. You never saw Rambo running and screaming while blindly firing everywhere, ooh wait a minute…Anyway, that wouldn’t go over well in the office setting, but feel free to wrap your tie around your head and start firing freely if you feel the need.
The rest of us will be planning our covert mission with this iLaunch Thunder Apple Controlled Missile Launcher. Easily controlled by your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, you can give off the illusion that you’re hard at work following your daily routine as you lock in the coordinates of your office enemy. With 1400 square feet of coverage and a 25 foot shooting distance, this USB powered launcher has plenty of range for some end of the week fun.
Sit back and pretend to being doing work as you use the 270°horizontal rotation and vertical flexibility of more than 40° on this iLaunch Thunder to lock in on unsuspecting victims. This launcher is perfect for office or game room fun.
- Controlled by iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Battle with other iLaunch Thunder users, or just harass your co-workers single-handedly
- Air powered pistons fire foam darts in succession, on an automatic rotation
- Rechargeable lithium battery, charged via USB
- Wirelessly controlled via Bluetooth
- Use Touch-screen Control or G-Sensor Control
Pre-order your iLaunch Thunder Apple Controlled Missile Launcher on sale at USB.Brando.com for $82.
Update January 2012: Now available for £79.99 at Firebox.com.
Update February 2012: Now available for $79.99 from ThinkGeek.