Smart phones and tablets do some pretty cool things, but their true calling has been found with the iLaunch Rocket Launcher for iPhone. Forget about making calls or doing anything else that’s even remotely important because your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch has just been transformed into the control system for an advanced weapons system. Okay, it’s actually just a missile launcher loaded with foam darts, but still — HOW COOL IS THAT?
Put a whole new meaning in the term ‘personal space’ when you start targeting those brash intruders that dare invade your solitary fortress… or any other place you happen to be at the time.
iLaunch Rocket Launcher for iPhone:
- Shooting distance of around 25 feet (will keep people far away!)
- 270 degree horizontal rotation, vertical flexibility of over 40 degrees
- Battle with other iLaunch Rocket Launchers in your office
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Air powered pistons fire foam darts in succession on an automatic rotation
- Rechargeable battery, just plug into your computer’s USB port
- Wirelessly controlled via Bluetooth
- Use touchscreen control or G-sensor control
- Free iLaunch Controller App is available on the App Store
- Compatible Devices: iPod Touch (3rd or 4th gen), iPhone 4S, 4, or 3GS, iPad, iPad2
- System Requirements: iOS 5.0.1 or higher
- Dimensions: approx. 4.8″ x 3.2″ x 4.9”
Power up, get locked and loaded, and just wait for your unwitting target to wander into your sights with the iLaunch Rocket Launcher for iPhone for $79.99 from ThinkGeek.
Leave a Reply