Remember all those good times when you were a kid and you would zip yourself up in those warm one-piece pajamas? Good times, until you had to go to the bathroom. Well now you can relive the good part of those memories with the Japanese Kigurumi Cosplay Pajamas.
These loose fitting pajamas are made from fleece and feature elasticized wrist and ankle cuffs for a warm secure fit. Choose from the Tabby Cat, Panda, or Skeleton and enjoy a lazy weekend just sitting around your home in these warm PJs.
If you’re an animal lover or the creative type, I’m sure you’ll find plenty of good uses for these cosplay pajamas.
Japanese Kigurumi Cosplay Pajamas
- Regular PJs are boring, get your sleep on Japanese-style
- Loose fitting cosplay pajamas in various adorable and fun styles
- Perfect for sleeping, lazy days at home, or lazy cosplay at a convention
- Choose: Panda, Tabby Cat, or Skeleton
- Size: One-size-fits-all. They are extremely loose fitting and can accommodate most humans who are at least five feet tall.
- Tall geeks: If you are over six feet tall, the wrist and ankle cuffs may not make it all the way to your wrists and ankles (but don’t let that stop you from wearing it!).
- More-to-love geeks: The bagginess of a Kigurumi means there’s a ton of room in the chest and waist. The limiting factor for most folks is the shoulder width, so check that below.
- Machine Washable
- Dimensions (laying flat): Sleeve length: 22.8″, Shoulder width: 22.4″, Width (armpit to armpit): 25.2″
Have some animal fun and get your Japanese Kigurumi Cosplay Pajamas from ThinkGeek for $59.99.