This Pokemon Snorlax Kigurumi is perfect for fun cosplay, lounging around the house, or as comfy pajamas. As you probably know, Kigurumi is the combination of the Japanese words kiru (to wear) and nuigurumi (stuffed toy), so it is literally a plush toy you wear. These costumes make nice pajamas or fun clothes to wear for lounging around.
This kigurumi lets us dress up as our spirit animal, Snorlax. You can roll out of bed in this and right into the day without missing a beat. With Snorlax’s sleepy face embroidered on the hood, all your friends will know whatever they need you to do can wait. Honestly, they should just be grateful you’re not blocking their path.
Pokémon Snorlax Kigurumi
- Full-zip kigurumi for cosplay or sitting around the house
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Snorlax’s sleeping face and ears on the hood
- Ribbed cuffs at ankles and wrists (with bonus thumbholes)
- Side pockets
- Perfect for sleeping, napping, and all related non-activities
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
Pokemon Snorlax Kigurumi is available exclusively at ThinkGeek where it costs $49.99. There are three sizes to choose from: small/medium, large/extra-large, and 2x/3x.