This Flying Squirrel Kigurumi turns you into a rodent superhero! With flying powers! But not really. Regular PJs are boring once you experience this.
This kigurumi is perfect for sleeping, lazy days at home, or cosplay. Being a flying squirrel is the best!
Flying Squirrel Kigurumi
- Complete with patagium between arms and legs (you know – the webbed bit)
- Regular PJs are boring; get your sleep on Japanese-style
- From SAZAC, Japan’s most respected and successful kigurumi manufacturer
- Perfect for sleeping, lazy days at home, or easy cosplay
- Has pockets
- Materials: 100% polyester fleece with elasticized wrist and ankle cuffs
- One-size-fits most adult humans. These are extremely loose fitting and can accommodate most humans who are at least five feet tall.
- Tall geeks: If you are over six feet tall, the wrist and ankle cuffs may not make it all the way to your wrists and ankles (but don’t let that stop you from wearing it!).
- More-to-love geeks: The bagginess of a Kigurumi means there’s a ton of room in the chest and waist. The limiting factor for most folks is the shoulder width, so check that below.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, inside out. Hang to dry.
- Sleeve length: 23.2″
- Shoulder width (across): 22.4″
- Chest (around): 50.4″
- Waist (around): 57.1″