Remember! Don’t cross the streams when you strap the Ghostbusters Proton Pack Kit onto your back… unless the only way to deal with the supernatural baddie is to cross the streams.
Egon Spengler and Ray Stantz built the first proton packs back in 1984 when they decided to go into the ghost containment business. Now you can be just like Egon and Ray with this cool kit that lets you assemble your own proton pack.
Ghostbusters Proton Pack Kit
- Proton Pack shell is constructed of fiberglass with internal metal armature.
- Components are made from polyurethane, PVC, and ABS plastic.
- Neutrino Wand attaches to pack with metal bracket.
- Working toggle switches and buttons on wand.
- Vinyl decal set is included.
- Glues, paint, and tools, are not included and assembly is required.
- Assembly instructions to be provided via pdf download.
- Proton Pack frame and straps can be purchased separately.
- TO BE OFFERED SEPARATELY AT LATER DATE: Optional light and sound electronics package featuring movie sound effects.
The Ghostbusters Proton Pack Kit will be available November 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $600 at Anovos Productions. The Ghostbusters Proton Pack Frame, which will also be available in November, can be pre-ordered for $40.