A new Ghostbusters movie will be out before long, but smart geeks will get this Ghostbusters Proton Pack Backpack right away to be a style leader instead of a follower. This back pack is printed to look like a Proton Pack, the portable particle accelerator system from Ghostbusters used to hold ectoplasmic ghosts for capture. Like the proton pack from the movie, this backpack also has a Neutrona Wand. Unlike the movie, this Neutrona Wand is actually a pocket for storing more stuff.
Ghostbusters Proton Pack Backpack
- Looks just like the Proton Pack used by the professionals – but this one just holds your stuff.
- Neutrona Wand is removable from main pack (secured by 2 snapped loops) and is attached with a nylon cord (36″ long).
- Three roomy pockets – one in the main pack section, one behind the cyclotron, and one in the Neutrona Wand.
- Padded, adjustable straps are super comfortable.
- Overall (with wand attached): 18″ x 15″ x 4″
- Main Pocket: 18″ x 12″ x 4″
- Cyclotron Pocket: 9.5″ diameter x 1″
- Neutrona Wand Pocket: approx. 13″ x 3″ x 3″
The Ghostbusters Proton Pack Backpack is available for $39.99 from ThinkGeek.com.