I have always been fascinated with the feather pens that people from the olden times used to write with. I think what makes the thought more romantic, in a sense, is because it’s what people from the Victorian era are portrayed as using in paintings and other art. You don’t see Shakespeare bending over backwards using a ballpoint pen, do you? This is why I find the Feather Pen and Quill Set such a lovely gift and keepsake to have.
And it’s not one of those fake quill pens that are sneakily fitted with a ballpoint tip at the end. This is the real thing and it also comes with a crimson-colored ink to give more veracity and color to your handwritten letters and notes.
The Feather Pen Set includes the following items:
- Quill Feather Pen
- Wood Pen
- Metal nibs (a total of 7)
- Vial of burnt sienna ink (.71 fl. oz; 21 mL)
- Gift / storage box
Feather Pen and Quill Set
- Dimensions (gift box): 10″ x 3.375″ x 2.5″
- Dimensions (feather): 9″ (approximate)
- Dimensions (wood pen): 5.5″ x 0.375″
- Ink capacity: 0.71 fl oz (21 mL)
- Ink color: burnt sienna
- Includes 7 metal nibs
- Transforms everything you write into pure awesome
The Feather Pen and Quill Set is available from Vat19 for $15.95.