Oh, that’s what the teachers meant when they said, “Put on your thinking caps.” The Emergency Inflatable Brain can be worn during times when your think tank needle is plummeting towards empty, or even when it’s at full.
Emergency Inflatable Brain
- Inflate the brain when you need a second opinion.
- Made of vinyl.
- Stores inside a beautifully illustrated tin (included).
- Brain dimensions: Width: 15 cm / 5.91 inches – Height: 11 cm / 4.33 inches.
- Tin dimensions: Width: 9.5 cm / 3.74 inches – Height: 2.8 cm / 1.10 inches.
- Colors of the brain: Pink and black.
When you’re not feeling like your brainy self on the inside, you can at least make up for it on the outside. Put on your co-brain after surviving a wild night out while the brain cells are regenerating, during brainstorming sessions, when you want to get noticed in a live studio audience, or whenever you dang-well feel like it.
This brain doesn’t self-inflate so you or someone you know will need a good pair of lungs to bring it to life. It comes in a compact tin, which means that it’s very transportable and can be ready on the double.
For more emergency supplies neatly packaged in tins, may we also suggest Instant Underpants, Mac and Cheese Bandages (no, they don’t work like nicotine patches), Bacon Mints to satiate those extra-strong bacon cravings, and caffeinated Bawls Mints (that taste like candy).