It happens more often than you think. Just as you’re bending over to pick something up or reaching across the toilet to grab a towel, your beloved iPhone, smartphone, or tablet goes careening out of the case or out of your pocket and straight into a puddle of water with a splash. Scream and panic as you might, but none of that will help make things better–that is, unless you happen to be yelling for the the Dry-All Cellular Phone Emergency Kit.
You would obviously expect something that’s called a kit to have several stuff or components that make it up, but these kits only contain one thing: absorbent beads, and lots and lots of it.
There are three different kits in the series: one for cellphones, one for smartphones, and one for tablet PCs. The first two sound pretty redundant though, because smartphones are cellphones and cellphones can be smartphones, obviously.
Dry-All Smartphone Emergency Kit
- Dries all phones to 0% humidity.
- Recovers wet Smartphones in as little as 6 hours.
- Use up to 5X’s for thousands in savings.
- Dries phones that have been submerged Easy to use!
- Dries using DRY-ALLs proprietary Blue Bead Technology™.
- DRY-ALLs patent pending absorption chamber.
- Guaranteed to dry all wet smart phones.
All three kits are available from Buy.com. The Cellular Phone Kit is the cheapest and costs only $17, while the Tablet Kit carries a $35 price tag. The Smartphone Kit is the most costly of the three, coming in at $46.