If you’re a fan of all things zombie, or you just need a cool little survival kit, this Zombie Defense Solutions: 3-Day Survival Kit is perfect or you. The kit comes packed in a lunch box style container with handle.
The kit includes basic essentials that should allow you to make it through a rough three days. Items like: waterproof matches, basic first aid kit, survival rope bracelet, food, water and emergency hammer that shatters glass and cuts seat belts. The kit is perfect to keep in your car and makes a great gift for survival/zombie fans…Sure we made it to 2013, but you never know when the Zombie Apocalypse might hit.
Zombie Defense Solutions: 3-Day Survival Kit
- (1) Basic first aid kit–a small assortment of fresh, sterile products including (7) adhesive bandages, (2) gauze pads, (2) alcohol prep pads, (2) wet naps, (1) triple antibiotic ointment.
- (1) Box of waterproof matches and (3) 6″ lightsticks with lanyard hole and hook. Creates instant lighting lasting 12 hours each.
- (1) Emergency hammer–shatters glass and has a built-in seat belt cutting tool.
- (1) Instruction sheet with information on how to shut off water, gas, & electricity in an emergency.”
- (1) Survival bracelet and emergency whistle -made of nylon cord that can be unwound to 10 feet in survival situations.
- (1) Waterproof, reflective surface Mylar emergency blanket provides for high visibility. Space age design retains up to 90% of body heat. Reflects sun and heat for cooling in hot climates. Compact, yet opens to 84″ X 52″
- (6) Long lasting, triple layered retort pouches that hold 4.227 fl. oz (125 ml.) of water. Stores for a minimum of 5 years.
- 3600 calorie Energy Bar–Provides 3 days’ worth of food. Energy bar is scored into nine-400 calorie portions. Storage life of 5-7 years.