If you think getting a message to loved ones through snail mail is rough today, just wait until the zombie apocalypse throws a few new brain-munching obstacles in your path. Fortunately, the Zombie Survival Kit – Messenger Bag lets you become an apocalyptic postal carrier with a serious sense of style.
The blood-splattered bag, which lets everyone know you’re prepared with a zombie survival kit, is made of 100% cotton canvas so it’s tough enough to withstand a few gnawing corpses, and you never have to worry about running out of room because the exterior and interior zippered pockets, along with the side pockets that have magnetic snap closures, provide plenty of space for letters, medical supplies, ammo, and chocolate. Yes, chocolate. You survive the zombie apocalypse your way; I’ll survive my way.
In the meantime, while you’re waiting for the dead to rise, you can be confident the bag will be tough enough to get you through the trials of everyday life and still look awesome when the first corpse digs its way out of a shallow grave.
Zombie Survival Kit – Messenger Bag
- Messenger bag with “Zombie Survival Kit” design
- Material: 100% cotton canvas
- Enzyme-washed and pigment-dyed
- Large raw-edge flap with magnetic snap closure
- Adjustable cotton webbing shoulder strap with antique brass slider
- Side pockets with magnetic snap closure
- Exterior and interior zippered pockets
- D-ring keyring
- Rugged look that gets better as it weathers
- Color: Military Green
- Design: Donovan Santiago
- Size: 16″ x 11-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (40.6 cm x 29.2 cm x 12.1 cm)
The Zombie Survival Kit – Messenger Bag is available for $39.95 at the NeatoShop.