Very few men can get away with wearing a purse. A Wookiee can do it because they have been known to rip a droid’s arm out of its socket. Well, if you think you can pull it off, this Star Wars Chewbacca Messenger Bag is for you.
Everyone on Kashyyyk is wearing one. This bag sports an adjustable bandolier-style strap. You can put your netbook, tablet, or whatever else inside. Hairy arms not included.
Star Wars Chewbacca Messenger Bag
- Re-creation of the bag Chewbacca wore in the Star Wars series!
- Brown faux leather messenger bag
- Embossed with Star Wars logo on front flap
- Bandolier shoulder strap made of durable seat belt material
- Fabric lined interior has two sections
- Can accommodate a 11″ MacBook Air, netbook, or tablet
- Interior pockets:
- Back pocket with zipper (8″ wide x 5″ deep)
- 2 pen pockets
- 2 cell phone/MP3 player pockets
- Hidden magnets hold the top closed and secure the front flap
- Made of vegetarian-friendly faux leather
- Dimensions: 15″ wide x 10″ tall
This great fashion accessory comes from a galaxy far far away and is just $74.99 from Thingeek.