Modeled after the grandfather clock in Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion, this Disney Haunted Mansion Clock looks spectacular day and night. That’s because the clock face—and a number of eyeballs—of this ghoul-shaped tower glow in the dark.
Just like the clock at the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland, this clock is fully sculptured to look like a living monster. It has a ’13’ on top instead of the normal 12, there are creepy fingers for clock hands, and the pendulum is a swinging snake. It is battery operated, so you can place it anywhere. It measures about 13″ tall and 3.5″ wide.
Invite the spooky aura of The Haunted Mansion to your home with his frightfully cool clock! The glow-in-the dark face features a ”13” at the top, creepy fingers as hands, and a snake pendulum – all inside a ghoul-shaped tower.
- Fully sculptured Haunted Mansion clock*
- Functional battery operated clock
- Clock face has ”13” instead of 12 at the top
- Glow-in-the dark clock face
- Creepy fingers as clock hands
- Swinging snake pendulum
- Removable magnetic back for easy battery replacement
- Removable clear magnetic door for pendulum
This Disney Haunted Mansion Clock costs $80 and was specially created for the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. However, you can also buy it online at Shop Disney.