Okay, gang, you don’t have to split up and look for clues to find the Scooby Doo Mystery Mansion LEGO Set because it’s right here.
Velma, Daphne, Shaggy, and Scooby Doo are trying to solve the mystery of the mansion but they need you to help them because an evil knight, a spooky ghost, a man-eating plant, and a vampire are trying to stop them… and I’m not sure that’s really Old Man Smithers under any of those freaky faces. Sounds like it might be time for someone to have a Scooby Snack.
Scooby Doo Mystery Mansion LEGO Set
- Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, Vampire/Bob Oakley, Ghost/Bluestone the Great, Black Knight/Mr. Wickles, plus Scooby-Doo (standing version)
- Mystery Mansion features a clock tower with midnight spinning wall function, roof with vampire coffin, conservatory with broken windows, man-eating plant with ‘snapping mouth’ and 2 pumpkin heads, kitchen with cupboards, sink, pot and giant buildable hamburger, brick-built morning star pendulumtrap, opening safe with 3 golden bar elements, hidden compartment with golden key, special brick with a mystery clue, pot, skull minifigure head, rat and bat elements
- Motorbike features a sidecar
- Weapon elements include the Ghost’s ball and chain, and Black Knight’s double axe
- Accessory elements include Scooby-Doo’s bone, Shaggy’s sausage, Shaggy’s backpack, Velma’s camera, the Vampire’s cape and bat, and the Ghost’s glow-in-the-dark cape
- Drive to the Mystery Mansion on the motorbike
- Keep away from the man-eating plant
- Dodge the swinging morning star
- Activate the clock tower’s spinning wall to reveal the Vampire
- Follow the clues to find the golden key and the stolen treasure
- Mystery Mansion measures over 14” (38cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep
- Motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Man-eating plant measures over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep