Pizza Boss is the name of this new fun product for those who especially like the word tool when it comes to kitchen tools. It’s a pizza slicer designed to look like a circular saw.
Unlike most power tools you won’t have to read the instructions before using the Pizza Boss as it’s fairly self-evident: take Pizza Boss in hand, slice pizza. It’s also a lot less dangerous than a circular saw – you’ve far less chance of taking your fingers off with this baby, unless you’re not really paying attention, but then you’ll probably just give yourself a nasty cut. It doesn’t require batteries and you won’t have to hook it up to the mains as the blade is powered by pure elbow grease (not included).
- A pizza slicer designed to look like a mini circular saw.
- Incredibly easy to use: pizza + hand holding pizza boss = sliced pizza.
- The blade has a removable shield for easy cleaning.
- Doesn’t require batteries or mains power.
- Manufactured using engineering grade plastic (which we’re assured is much tougher than standard plastic).
- Suitable for ages 18 years+.
- Size: 11.5 x 10.5 x 6.5cm.
The Pizza Boss is available from the I Want One Of Those website for £9.99 (about $16 USD).