Are you so attached to your power tools that you can’t even bear to put ’em down for a pizza break? Start investing in power-like kitchen tools, starting with the Fred and Friends PIBOSS Pizza Boss 3000 Pizza Wheel. This creative pizza cutter looks just like a power saw, for more fun when slicing pizza.
Buy this cool pizza slicer and you’ll get kudos from your wife or girlfriend as you chivalrously flex your biceps to carve her a perfect 45-degree angle slice; or you might get the usual pathetic eye roll. But at least you tried, right?
The laser-etched stainless steel blade gives the pizza slicer a real-life circular saw look, and the pizza cutter’s removable shield made of engineering-grade plastic is safe for the dishwasher. With compact dimensions of 6″ x 4″ x 5″, this gadget won’t take up an obnoxious amount of space.
Pizza Wheel Saw Features
- Great for pizza parties, this slicer is sure to get a round of laughs from everyone
- Built from tough, engineering-grade plastics with a laser-etched stainless-steel blade
- Shaped like a circular saw, the pizza wheel makes whoever’s doing the cutting look like a carpenter in action
- Dishwasher safe and comes packaged in a clear plastic gift box
- The cutter has a removable shield for easy clean up
Cleanly packaged in a clear plastic box, the Pizza Boss 3000 makes the ideal gift for that hard-to-shop-for handyman who seems to have it all.
Have your pie and saw it too with the PIBOSS Pizza Boss 3000 Pizza Cutter for $14.11 at Amazon.com.