Want to learn how to program a computer? Lots of people do but those boring books can lull even the most dedicated students to sleep. However, you can make learning fun with the c-Jump Computer Programming Board Game.
Give your intro to world of computer programming a fun boost by turning your education into a race down a mountain. You’ll be the first to cross the finish line when you master basic programming language commands like “if,” “else,” and “switch,” and you’ll really impress your opponents when you figure out that pesky ‘x’ variable.
c-Jump Computer Programming Board Game
- For Ages 11 and Up
- Learn the basics of programming with this fun board game
- Players: 2-4
- Play Time: About 30 minutes
- Mechanic: Dice rolling, point to point movement, roll & move
- Race down the mountain by thinking like a programmer
- Teaches middle school geeklings basic programming commands
- Learn things like if, else, and switch and the variable x concept
- Move around the board, enter loops, branch under conditional and switch statements
- Includes: Game board, One die, Player pawns, Instructions
Already have mad programming skillz? This is still the game for you because, after all, how many board games are out there that let you use the language you love? Start figuring out loops and all those other programming mysteries with the c-Jump Computer Programming Board Game for $24.99 from ThinkGeek.com.