Robot Turtles: The Board Game for Little Programmers will teach your kids the programming basics while playing a fun game. Having fun is the best way to learn.
Your kids will learn to write code, debug, and use functions. It features multi-levels of complexity so kids can do more as they learn more. Your kid will be smarter than you in no time flat.
Robot Turtles: The Board Game for Little Programmers
- A wonderful game for parents to play with their spawn and teach them a love of programming
- Perfect for any coder who wants to pass a love of coding onto their children
- Includes instructions for more advanced game play (for older kids and adults)
- Inspired by the Logo programming language and developed by a software developer to teach kids how to code
- Capacity: (in ounces, for cups and stuff. in cases of bags, what size laptop fits?)
- Includes: Game Board, 4 Bug Tiles, 36 Obstacle Tiles, 4 Jewel Tiles, 4 Robot Turtle Tiles, 4 Code Card Decks, and Instructions
- Players: 2-5
- Game Board Dimensions: 20″ square
This amazing teaching game is only $24.99 from ThinkGeek.com. It makes a great gift for any budding programmer.