If you’re a human, then the Air Swimmers RC Zombie Shark could be rather frightening at first sight. But if you’re a nasty green pig then it’s the Air Swimmers Angry Birds RC Red Bird that will have you squealing with fear.
Bring this remote control Angry Bird floater to a birthday party and kill two pigs with one bird: 1) give it as a gift and 2) entertain the crowd. Angry Birds is currently such a popular birthday party theme. Why not use the Air Swimmer as interactive decoration? And then when the guests get restless you can make up lots of games to play using the remote control like ‘Stick the Feather on the Angry Bird’ or ‘Angry Bird Tag’.
Angry Birds Air Swimmers
- Giant, inflatable, flying Angry Birds Red Bird (4ft 8 inches with tail)
- Requires 4x AA batteries (included)
- Radio controlled handset – requires 1x 9v battery (included)
- Radio controlled frequency
- Auto Swim mode for anyone to fly
- Complete 360 degree turning movement
- Will stay inflated for weeks
- Can be refilled again and again
- Neutral buoyancy from the helium means it is very easily controlled, and can move in small spaces
- Remote Functions: climb, descend, and tail fin control
- Range: Up to 40 feet
- Material: Nylon
- Length: 57 inches (4ft 8 inches)
- Height: 36 inches (3ft)
In order to send the red bird flying, will have to initially locate a helium tank. Those portable helium tanks for balloons will do the trick but if you don’t want to go that route, go hit up your local party store. After that, you will get weeks of enjoyment out of your flying friend.
The Air Swimmers Angry Birds RC Red Bird can be found at Firebox.com for €62.49, at I Want One of Those for £44.99 and at Amazon.com for $47.99.
Angry Birds is also reaching out to geeks in another sure-fire way and that’s with the help of Star Wars. Check out the latest Angry Birds Star Wars toys including the Angry Birds Star Wars AT-AT Attack Battle Game, Fighter Pods Early Bird Pack, Koosh Jedi Slingshot Blaster, and Angry Birds Stormtrooper Plush.
Amazing, showstopping, spectacular, you have knocked the wind out of my lungs! I now wear it everyday at work and have been promoted to brain surgeon. Thank you for making me a better person.
Ride* not wear >:(