Science is an important tool that can be used to help reduce the use of fossil fuels and prevent further green house gases. The 300 Piece Hydrodynamic Set is a fun way to learn more about water and possible uses for it. Hydro power, solar power and wind power could one day give us all our energy needs. Maybe this kit will be the turning point for your kid to be the next water engineer genius; or if your have lower expectations for him, maybe just a cool science fair project.
Hydrodynamic Building Set
- Includes: 300 pieces (including girders, tank parts, tubing, valves, tube connectors, meters, etc), electric pump with AC adapter, carrying case/structure base, and instruction book
- Base Dimensions: 10″ X 16″ X 3″
- Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- I1/4″ airline tubing can be purchased at any aquarium store if more tubing is needed.
- Not for use with liquids other than water.
- Can be built into different structures over and over (that is, not a single use kit).
- More than one kit can be combined for massive structures.
You can purchase the 300 Piece Hydrodynamic Set at ThinkGeek for $89.99 and at Amazon.com from $54.95.
Leave a Reply