Are you looking for a 6 inch vinyl figure that has the ability to spew out 12 different ill-advised phases? If so, look no further than this South Park Talking Cartman. South park was created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone and Cartman is one of the most memorable characters. With his lack of humane qualities, he is best known for his comedic outbursts that have been captured and placed in this Cartman replica figure. With movable eyebrows, you can really set the mood for his forthcoming tirade.
The next in a long line of outstanding deluxe talking figures, Mezco presents the 6″ scale Deluxe Talking Cartman. South Park’s Eric Cartman (or simply Cartman, or “fat ass”) is the spoiled, ill-tempered, insensitive, manipulative, greedy, and wonderfully foul-mouthed fourth member of the series’ quartet of young heroes. Of course, this makes for a great talking figure! Cartman utters 12 unforgettable words and phrases from the series, including: “You guys know what? Um, the last thing you do when you die is crap your pants.”, “Kick *ss!”, and “I am SO p*ssed off!” Closed box packaging.
South Park 6″ Mezco Talking Cartman
Cartman spits out 12 unique phrases ripped straight from the cartoon:
- Yes, the fireman is very magical. If you rub his helmet, he spits in your eye.
- You guys know what? Um, the last thing you do when you die is crap your pants.
- Oh, I remember, I shoved it up my ass! Kick ass! I took a crap in the principal’s purse, 7 times…
- I know, drugs are bad because if you do drugs you’re a hippie, and hippies suck! This is bullcrap.
- Screw you guys, I’m going home! Don’t touch me! You guys are hella stupid. I am so pissed off!
- I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tries anything, I’d be like, “Hey! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!”
The Mezco 6″ vinyl South Park Talking Cartman is available for pre-order at Firebox for £24.99 with free delivery and at Amazon.com from $28.95. If you are more of a Family Guy fan, checkout the 12″ Talking Stewie.
Leave a Reply