Space Invaders Ice Cube Tray
Imagine sitting in your Space Invaders chair and sipping an ice cold drink chilled by ice cubes from this Space Invaders Ice Tray. That would be the life. Or use this oven-safe silicone tray to make cookies, brownies, or chocolates (and of course ice cubes too) in the shape of space invaders for a retro arcade party.
You get an ice cold drink and you also get to watch these alien invaders melt, which is a real bonus if you stink at the game and can’t hit many of them. This food-grade silicone ice tray will make perfect icy Space Invaders every time. It measures 8.25 inches long x .5 inches wide x 5 inches tall.
Fred and Friends Ice Invaders
- Ice-cube tray makes ice in shape of 2-dimensional space aliens identical to those from popular video games
- Made from 100-percent pure silicone; oven safe and dishwasher safe, as well as freezer safe
- A throwback to late 1970s and early 80s Atari generation, Fred and Friends ice cubes are a great conversation piece at parties with friends
- A fun gift idea for any occasion
- Makes 24 alien ice cubes at once and flexible silicone makes for easy ejecting
I wouldn’t blame you if you watched them disintegrate in your drink and made pew-pew noises. I would do the same thing. The Space Invaders Ice Cube Tray will cost you just $7.49 at Amazon.com.