Snack Stack Sandwich Puzzle
Jigsaw puzzles are one of my guilty pleasures, which is why I haven’t gone anywhere near one in years. They’re way too addictive and time consuming. But another guilty pleasure that I do give in to is food, so this Snack Stack Sandwich Puzzle has definitely piqued my curiosity.
If you look really closely at the puzzle, which you will if you put it together, there are some really funny ingredients in there. I spy Chee-tos, chocolate bars, pizza, and fries in between the layers. Whoever assembled this sandwich was definitely trying to include all the food groups, including the most important one of all; junk.
Snack Stack 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Springbok puzzles feature unique interlocking pieces and signature piece counts – 60 piece, 350 piece and 400 piece family format
- Within each Springbok puzzle no two pieces are alike making each Springbok puzzle a unique challenge
- Springbok puzzle pieces are 18% thicker than the industry average
- Springbok – 48 years of quality and innovative puzzle designs founded and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Springbok puzzles are made from 100% recycled materials using soy-based inks
Though this puzzle is filled with several colors, a lot of similar images are repeated throughout the image. You can see that the same type of bread and lettuce are used. It’s still way easier than having hundreds of monochromatic pieces to put together, though.
Amazon sells the Snack Stack Sandwich Puzzle by Springbok for close to $10. We highly recommend not starting this puzzle on an empty stomach.
For dessert, you can also drive yourself nuts with the 81-piece Two Sided Pi Pie Puzzle.