You don’t have to hit the all-you-can-eat buffet or fast food counters to get your soft serve fix anymore. Try making your own soft serve delights with the help of the Cuisinart ICE-45 Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker.
This machine still lets you have all the fun by dispensing your own serving with the pull-down lever, and you also get to add the extra special fixings like sprinkles, M&Ms, and nuts from the triple in-built dispensers. Don’t forget the little compartment where you can stack ice cream cones. This is perfect for birthday parties or summer gatherings where you want to keep your guests busy and entertained.
The Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker gives you professional-quality soft ice cream, yogurt, sorbet and sherbet right at home. Not only does it make everyone’s favorites, but with three built-in condiment dispensers, it makes them extra delicious. Just a pull of a tab sends sprinkles, chips and other mix-ins down the chute to mix right into frozen desserts as cones or bowls are filled. Operation is fully automatic; simply pour in the ingredients and turn the dial.
- Adds favorite mix-ins into soft serve ice cream as it’s dispensed!
- Pull out tabs to add one, two or all three types of mix-ins
- Pull down handle to dispense soft serve ice cream directly into cones or bowls
- Makes 2 quarts of frozen dessert in as little as 20 minutes
- Fully automatic – just add favorite fresh ingredients and turn the dial
- Cone holder holds a stack of pointed or flat bottom cones
- No chemicals, salt or ice required
- Removable parts for easy cleaning
Making homemade soft serve means knowing exactly what’s going into your ice cream, which is good if you’re health-conscious. Try concocting different flavors of ice cream and try them in sundaes, banana splits, and root beer floats. Judging from reviews, the machine will crank out about 10-12 servings at a time for every 1.5 quarts it yields. Many who have used the machine say that it is key to ensure that the freezer bowl is thoroughly frozen and to follow the recipe book.
GeekAlerts has featured a Frozen Fruit Soft Serve Processor as another healthy way to make cold and yummy treats.