Do you like puzzles? I mean really, really like puzzles? Well, I have the perfect puzzle for you… but only if you have plenty of time, lots of dedication, and room to spare because they don’t call this the World’s Largest Jigsaw Puzzle for nothing.
If you feel that puzzles are no longer challenging because you are just so darn good at them, this is the perfect puzzle to knock your ego down a few pegs. Once the puzzle is assembled, you’ll have a retrospective of artwork by Keith Haring that shows off various vibrant, cartoon-inspired illustrations, but before that magic moment of completion is obtained you’ll simply have 32, 256 puzzle pieces. That’s right, you read that number correctly. Go ahead and take a few deep breaths until the dizziness fades.
Master this Guinness record holder and you will have the pleasure of smugly sneering at anyone else that considers themselves to be puzzle masters. You’ll even have the right to laugh out loud at them.
- Official Guinness World Record puzzle (World’s largest commercially available puzzle)
- Suitable for ages 12+
- Supplied with transportation trolley
- Massive 32,256 piece puzzle with sturdy pieces
- Bright and colourful retrospect of Keith Haring’s artwork
- Made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image
- Measures approximately 5.4m(W) x 1.92m(W)
- Weighs approximately 17kg
Go ahead and use all that vacation time because you deserve it, and get to work on the World’s Largest Jigsaw Puzzle for £199.99 (approx. $397) from Firebox.com
My Dad Derek Pickles has comlpeted this last month after buying it in December 2010. He works full time and has only been doing it in his spare time. It is displayed in his Mill in Bolton, Manchester.