Looking for some wall art that will impress your friends, especially if you can actually complete it. This is the World’s Largest Crossword Puzzle certified by Guinness Book of World Records. With 28,000 clues for over 91,000 squares, this 7 foot by 7 foot crossword will take some time to finish. Maybe you have a know-it-all friend or that guy that likes to correct everyone, well stick him to the wall for a few hours and they’re sure to keep quiet next time they come over.
Giant Crossword Puzzle
- 7′ x7′ with 28,000 clues and over 91,000 squares
- A 100-page clue book, with no repeats, provides the hints
- For the lone wordsmith it folds for lap- or table-top solving
- Puzzle grid and 4′ by 4′ answer grid are printed on sturdy paper stock
- Crossword can be tacked or taped to the wall
- Comes with a storage box
You can purchase this world record crossword puzzle at hammacher for $29.95 and at skymall for $29.95. If you are a fan of large things, look at this Ice Cream Scooper and Jigsaw Puzzle.
Leave a Reply