Do you know someone that has become obsessed with the coming Zombie Apocalypse? They’ve purchased the Zombie Survival Books, the Ka-Bar Zombie Killer Knives and probably have a year’s supply of food like the Tactical Canned Bacon stashed away.
If this sounds like someone you know, give them a little peace of mind and let them know that the Zombie Insurance Kit will be there when they need it…Not really, but it should be good for a nervous laugh or two. The kit comes with a certificate of coverage, ID membership card and window sticker.
Zombie Insurance Kit
- Protect your stuff from zombie damage when they attack.
- Lifetime policy; no premiums; low deductibles.
- Of course, this isn’t real insurance, but is sure is silly.
- Certificate is blank (you fill in the name) and ID card has a signature area on back.
- Includes: Insurance Certificate, ID Card, and Window Sticker.
- Certificate: approx. 8.25″ x 11.25″
- ID Card: approx. 3.375″ x 2.125″
- Window Sticker: approx. 4″ squared
As the 2012 countdown continues, have a little fun with the Novelty Zombie Insurance Kit available at ThinkGeek.com for $9.99.
When zombies come ima hide up in walmart with my friends and family and we gona kill them b*tchs