Remember that Water-Powered Clock that we wrote about last week? Now you can get a calculator powered using the same kind of environmentally friendly technology.
Add a few drops of water to the removable battery and insert it in the calculator for up to three months of use. When the display begins to fade, just refill the battery.
- Eco-friendly new battery can be re-energized by addition of water again and again
- Battery can be stored in a dry state indefinitely, and activated when needed
- Ergonomic design
- Rectangle shape
- Large LCD display
- 12-digit display for home, school or professional use
- Large easy to use buttons
- Buttons measure approx 3/8-inch square
- Includes standard adding machine functions such as memory + or -, last digit correction, rounding, automatic decimal, etc.
- Two non-slip feet on bottom of calculator
The H2O Desk Calculator is yours for $24.95 from the Solutions website.
Man, this is cool! So slowly water can be a power source of electronic devices! Really can’t imagine what the future will be if water is the source of energy! 😀
how much is it?
….What’s wrong with the solar/light power calculators?
There’s nothing wrong at all with those, Norumu. They’re great products! But thee’s nothing wrong with having a few alternatives to choose from either.
Thanks for your comments folks!
Was thinking that too Norumu, but what if you needed a calculator underground or elsewhere without a sufficient light source?
Wow! Really great.We can forget the solar cell now. But it won’t work in Sahara. Ha…ha…ha…
That’s true Yanto, a solar calculator would probably be better in Sahara. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for the info. The I love the fact that there is a never ending amount of help for my website and other aspects of my life on the Internet
How much does this cost !?!? i wanna buy it rite noww !!!!!
The Water-Powered Calculato is yours for $24.95 over at the Solutions website.